Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Cheep Talk"-ing Pear!


6a00d8349f04d069e2011570aa4eae970b-popup.jpg


 My sister let me in on a new blog she found.  Stamps, paper, glitter!   Kerin has a sketch challenge and I am quickly finding out that it is one of my favorite sites to visit.  Yesterday I found someones blog who designs watermarks and I purchased one.  Don't you just love it!  I'm so excited because it has been hard to find one that I like.  She was fast and very helpful, considering I have a mac and not a lot of computer knowledge.  Her blog is kgiron.blogspot.com click on over to get a watermark of your own.  
Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day!
ingredients:
stamp set:  Cheep Talk
ink:  certainly celery, choc. chip, regal rose, always artichoke marker, versa mark pad
paper:  choc. chip, so saffron, raspberry tart dsp, whisper white, certainly celery
accessories:  scallop circle punch, dimensional, blender pen

3 comments:

Kerin said...

I'm so glad you decided to join my sketch challenge! I LOVE your card...I've found it difficult to do a card with that set that doesn't include a bird on a branch!! You've done that perfectly here! Great job :)

Cindy said...

Your card is beautiful! The color combination is striking.

Anonymous said...

oh my Melissa I love this card. TFS! I will definitely be casing this one.

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin