Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friendship-MoJo82




I made this card with a friend  in mind.  Do you have a friend who knows just what to say and says it at the right time?  Well, I have that kind of friend.  She has the Light of The Lord in her and she shines it brightly.  We get together to pray each week and it is one day I really look forward to.  I know that God is there for me, but sometimes we need a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on.  I pray everyone who stops by my blog will be blessed in their lives with such a friend.  May God bless you today!
Oh yeah,  these are the colors in the card:
Certainly Celery, Lavendar Lace, Whisper White, Bella Rose dsp.  Blooming with Love stamp set and Rub-On from "Loop To Loop"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your watercoloring is great! Very nice! Hugs~Donna

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin