Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Mother's Day Card




















Color Inspiration #47 at  KWERNERDESIGN.COM  I just fell in love with this color combo and wanted to give it a try.  From my previous post today you'll know that I just got the "Blooming With Love" stamp set.  I also picked up the new Parisian Breeze Specialty paper.  This new paper is a heavier weight and also it's textured.  The paper comes double sided so you have a lot of choices.  I tried the Crystal Effects on the wheel barrow but I think I could have done more coats, maybe next time.  Thanks for coming over, have a blessed day!
I just went to post my link and well....it's closed!  I missed the deadline...oh well, it was still fun!!! I'll try the challenge for next week-lol!!

















No comments:

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin