Monday, January 19, 2009

MoJo Monday Sketch

This is the first time I've done a sketch for the Mojo Monday.  I've seen other cards by some fabulous stampers and I always think I could never do what they do.  Today I was inspired by the sketch design and the wonderful rub-ons I got in my pre-order.  This is the level 3 "Hand Drawn Bundle".  You get 2 sheets of Loop to Loop Rub-Ons (1ea. Chocolate Chip and Whisper White), 9 sheets 12x12 DSP and It's a Loop Thing stamp set!  I just love all the cute rub-ons and the paper is great for all different types of cards or you could use them in your scrapbook!  The possibilities are endless.
The card today is:  
  Bashful Blue cs, Basic Gray cs, Whisper White cs, Certainly Celery cs, Hand Drawn DSP,  Loop to Loop rub-on, Certainly Celery ink, Certainly Celery Ribbon bundle, sentiment; Crazy for Cupcakes.

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Love how you used the rub-ons. Thanks for playing! :)

Heather P. said...

Super cute!

Rach said...

great take on the sketch what a fab card. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

I love those rub ons!! this card is super cute

Ali Watson said...

Great card.

Kathryn said...

Super cute Birthday card -- love the DP you used for the background! :)

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin