Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CC202 Color Challenge


Here's the card I did for the color challenge at Splitcoast today.  The colors are Bravo Burgandy, Regal Rose and Kiwi Kiss.  I love how these colors work together, I would never have chosen them on my own.  (I usually case someone else's color combos!)  The "flower" on the top left is made with the Scallop Punch and a rhinestone brad.  I found that cute idea from someone but cannot remember who (sorry).  The only thing I stamped is the sentiment from "Heartfelt Thanks".  Thanks for looking and have a great day!! 

1 comment:

burningDESIRE said...

These are so cute! Keep up the good work. You've given me some inspiration and ideas for some cards for some friends' coming up birthday! Thanks!

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin