Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yikes! it's been ages since I've posted!  I guess life just gets busy and we don't always get to do the things we'd like to do.  I have been stamping, just not photographing everything!  This is one of the Christmas cards we made last Saturday at my annual Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.  After I took the pic I noticed my Rhinestone Jewel was off a bit...oh well.
I'm hoping to take lots of pictures this weekend at the Providence Regional Seminar.  My sister (my up-line) and I will be going together.  Stampin' Up! always puts on a great seminar.  I'm ready to get inspired, get creative and get STAMPING!!
Have a blessed day!
Melissa

what did i use on this card?
paper:  very vanilla cs, glitter paper
ink:  perfect plum
stamps:  papaya collage, word play
extras:  polka dots embossing folder, perfect plum taffeta ribbon, snow flurry bigz die, big shot

No comments:

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin