Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hydrangea Mother's Day Card

This week I decided to use the sketch challenge at Splitcoast to get me inspired.  I totally CASEd the card from someone,  here is the link to her site,  http://paperscaper.blogspot.com/ Stop by her site and you'll see how shamelessly I cased her!!  
I hope you like my card (and her's as well)!!
what i used:
stamps:  because i care (level 1 hostess set)
paper:  perfect plum textured, certainly celery, very vanilla, pink pirouette
ink:  none
extras:  versa mark, stampin' pastels, embossing plate, big shot, pearl accents

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Great case and you gave an idea for my hydrangea image! Thanks for the link, I love to be cased, it shows someone is looking!

Cindy said...

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". She will be flattered that you cased her. I love the pearls. Next to glitter and ribbon it's my favorite bling. Thanks for sharing.

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin