Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vanilla Ornaments


I played along today with the PPA72 Fashion Inspiration Challenge!!  I find it a little hard to stay within the "rules" of using lots of white!  I think the card came out nice though.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Melissa



What I used:
stamps:  Bells and Boughs
ink:  Crumb Cake
paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Deck the Halls DSP
extras:  Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Ornament Punch, Very Vintage Embossing Folder. Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. Scallop Trim Border Punch

3 comments:

Elaine U. said...

Love, love, love this card!! And your blog name is great. :D

I found your blog through Stampin' Connection; you have a new follower. :)
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

taylormade said...

I love the white on white - it is not something I would think to try. Following form SC. - Jessica

madebythetaylors.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, this is stunning!

Following from SC...
www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin