Sunday, February 22, 2009

Get Well Soon

This is the other card I made yesterday.  I wasn't sure what to do with the tree at first.  I stamped it using Perfect Plum on Very Vanilla card stock.  Then I was stumped.  I did not know what to do with it.  Then I remembered seeing a tutorial on Cracked Glass, that's when I knew I had to try it.  After 3 layers of the Glassy Glaze I popped it into the freezer for a few minutes then I "cracked" it.  So much fun!  I layered it onto Lavender Lace card stock.  The base of the card is Going Gray with Pink Pirouette cs, and a strip of Basic Gray from the Level 1 Hostess Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper.
The Thoughts & Prayers stamp set is on page 58 of the Spring/Summer catalog and is item #113252 $25.95  Don't forget you'll receive a FREE catalog with any on-line purchase and if your total is $50.00 (before shipping/tax) you'll also receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!!  Go to my Stampin' Up! web-site to place your order.  missy.stampinup.net
Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!

No comments:

You also might like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin